Mission, Vision and Values
Pratts Bottom Primary School is a small village school where we empower all members of our community to aim high and achieve their best. Our mission is simple; to ensure every child receives an inspiring, challenging and ambitious curriculum that enables them to reach their true potential.
At Pratts Bottom Primary School we aspire to implement an ambitious curriculum where all pupils, staff, and our wider community thrive.
We aim to:
- Create a personalised curriculum that meets the needs of every child
- Empower our staff to use innovative and dynamic teaching strategies
- Integrate Outdoor Learning and STEAM subjects across the curriculum
- Build a community whose values and beliefs echo those of modern-day Britain in which democracy, liberty, mutual respect and the rule of law are embedded in a culture that supports a global outlook.
- Create an environment where exemplary behaviour is at the heart of productive learning
Our core school values are: